19.9.07

the protaganist suddenly realizes what to do in the middle of downtown traffic

a true story.

walking to meet rory for lunch, @ a tres chic eatery, le creme-traipsing through the financial district, past all the men in business suits (hotties, no doubt)-and there seemed to be a whole in my belly. a void of sorts. what was it? what was missing?

i need to do something. anything. molly-of-leisure, enjoying her time off is over. i can't sit idly by while the world around collects the exhibition fees to my boredom.

i need to get my core creativity back. it's been on vacation, but time is of the essence.
so i am seeking a way to get pass the road block, bypass the obstruction, jump the wall of my own making.

no more trolling random bands from last.fm. it's time to find the way to make my millions.

have to jet, my life is waiting.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...................................